Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I killed em Gilbert
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchase a 2004 Yamaha R1. It truly is my dream bike. I've been getting on this site for along time. I moved up from a 600r. This thing truly is an amazing machine. I'm sure you have all felt this same way I do. I feel honored nad privlidged to ride such a fine machine. I smile everytime I look at it. I couldn't be happier. For me, this is the opitomy of beauty and performance. I'll mention more about it later, I need to get back to work! lol

·
I killed em Gilbert
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd also like to thank Steelevenom for being so generious on the price. Not to mention all the goodies, I'll make a list soon. I tried salvaging your stickers from the windscreen Steelervenom, but even after using a heat gun they weren't coming off in one piece. I really like the clean look.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Nice looking bike bro. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Nice bike. It's quite a jump from the 600R.

·
Hook'em Horns
2,825 Posts
Nice Bike. I hope living in Illinois you get a chance to ride it some before winter truly hits. BTW where in Illinois are you? I'm in Springfield 3 days a week for work.

·
I killed em Gilbert
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice Bike. I hope living in Illinois you get a chance to ride it some before winter truly hits. BTW where in Illinois are you? I'm in Springfield 3 days a week for work.
I live near Effingham, which is about 100 miles east of St. Louis. I'm going to Springfield on thursday for a thanksgiving meal.

·
Rip Gawarrior
1,471 Posts
i dont know, try the seat mod first. If that dont help then get one.
Some people say you can get them with extra gel.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.