Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
add it to my tab officer!
1,791 Posts
is it street legal?
nice tho, i wouldnt mind one.
im probley wrong but the grooves in the front tyre make it look like its on backwards...

·
:-)
9,482 Posts
Really nice! Have fun on it, I'm sure you will! :)

·
USMC For LIfe
899 Posts
nice man, good to see another sumo lover out there, if your not already a member get over to supermotojunkie's website, great place to meet up with your sumo riders. I have a 05 KTM 625 SMC and in process of converting over a 98 Honda CR500 2-Smoke :)

·
My R1 eats small children
486 Posts
I want to street plate my CRF 450 but I live in California. : ( I bought a DRZ400sm to hold me over until I move.

·
my week lunch= .2% of track $$
164 Posts
take it to the track, join 305 motard, motards are not as fun in the streets as they are in the tracks

·
My Buick eats Corvettes
134 Posts
nice man, good to see another sumo lover out there, if your not already a member get over to supermotojunkie's website, great place to meet up with your sumo riders. I have a 05 KTM 625 SMC and in process of converting over a 98 Honda CR500 2-Smoke :)
You got to post pictures/details if you get a 500 licensed. The inspection guys hate 2-strokes. Id love to do one myself, but Im afraid after all the money it would never be licensed and I cant seriously MX a 500. Somehow youd have to really quiet it down.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
19 Participants
808_JDM
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing