Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, while riding today my bike went off completely without warning and the entire screen turned off. I stopped the bike on the side of the road, tried to turn key but nothing happened, nothing appears on the screen and any relay is not clicking. Also, fuel pump doesn't react. Only the lights work.

All fuses are ok, main ground wire ok, battery ok, I didn't see any melted wire...

There has been lately annoying starting problems like bike will crank but nothing happens, and sometimes it just dies when i push start button. Sometimes i don't have any problems with starting. I don't know if its related to today's problem, but it might be.

Hope you guys understand my bad english馃槄

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
I tried to put those two blue-white wires from starting relay straight to the battery, because it didn't get power, and it works, bike runs perfectly. So then I decided to put new OEM starting relay and same problem continues...

Those two blue-white wires goes to starting cut off relay. Anybody guess what could be the problem?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to put those two blue-white wires from starting relay straight to the battery, because it didn't get power, and it works, bike runs perfectly. So then I decided to put new OEM starting relay and same problem continues...

Those two blue-white wires goes to starting cut off relay. Anybody guess what could be the problem?
Pics? Bike have a power commander or anything?
It has pc3 and MPS air shifter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts