Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My R6 is a Silva Bullet
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a crack where the red is marked in the oem exhaust. not ready for a full system yet. aside from welding it; anyone know what this part is called or where I can get it from? or do i have to buy the whole assembly as it shows? for anyone who upgraded to a full system on an 06 and has this part laying around, i'd be willing to take it off your hands. :)
Also I have a brand new oil pan for my 06 to throw in the deal if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
COD R1
119 Posts
lol that would be a good excuse to go for the full system though...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Name this part

if you don't wana spend too much money, just have someone weld the part. just runt eh welder on a low heat and lay a bead.

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx

i could only guess it's number 24, 24 MUFFLER ASSY 1 1 $478.71

It's the only number not showing.

i have a crack where the red is marked in the oem exhaust. not ready for a full system yet. aside from welding it; anyone know what this part is called or where I can get it from? or do i have to buy the whole assembly as it shows? for anyone who upgraded to a full system on an 06 and has this part laying around, i'd be willing to take it off your hands. :)
Also I have a brand new oil pan for my 06 to throw in the deal if anyone is interested.

·
My R6 is a Silva Bullet
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you don't wana spend too much money, just have someone weld the part. just runt eh welder on a low heat and lay a bead.

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx

i could only guess it's number 24, 24 MUFFLER ASSY 1 1 $478.71

It's the only number not showing.

24 is shown as the muffler assembly. but thanks.
as much experts on this site, i'd think somebody would know what this is or how i can replace it without buying a whole exhaust.... :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.