Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 06 R1; I have a Yoshimura Stainless Steel slip on exhaust. I like the way it sounds, but I dont really dig the stainless steel loook and would like to get carbon fiber slip on instead. I understand carbon fiber exhausts are kind of expensive; the cheapest carbon fiber exhaust on the market that I can find is that of the Carbon Fiber M4 Exhaust.

My question to you guys is, does anyone know if they sound or even look good on an 06 R1? I know its not the most popular exhaust out in the market, but does anyone have any information on it?

·
R1, "One Hell of an Addiction"
13,996 Posts
I currently have a 06 R1; I have a Yoshimura Stainless Steel slip on exhaust. I like the way it sounds, but I dont really dig the stainless steel loook and would like to get carbon fiber slip on instead. I understand carbon fiber exhausts are kind of expensive; the cheapest carbon fiber exhaust on the market that I can find is that of the Carbon Fiber M4 Exhaust.

My question to you guys is, does anyone know if they sound or even look good on an 06 R1? I know its not the most popular exhaust out in the market, but does anyone have any information on it?
I have the carbon fiber termi's with the Y pipe. Sounds good and looks good. As far as performance, I'm not sure because I have not ridden an R1 besides the 1 I own. Mine was dyno tuned with the PC3 and it runs good enough for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.