Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Haven't been on here for a while!
I purchased a foreclosed house about 5-6 months ago. house was robbed about 2 months ago, they stole all new materials for renovations, tools etc. Police were called, report was filed, etc..no word yet.(don't have much hope)
This last Sunday, about an hour after I left. A male and a female show up at the house and start snooping around. They went around the back yard up on the deck and were looking through the windows and doors. But the good news is, I had some cameras. so I got some pretty good footage. This house is private and actually in a nice neighborhood on 2 Acres! so this is odd to say the least.
I gave police the videos, but I don't think they're too concerned because nothing was stolen (this time).
I need to able to read the license plate, its a little blurry but I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing can enhance it.
I need to know who these people are. Thank you for your help in advance! video links below

·
11,792 Posts
Unfortunately real life is not like the movies. If the video is a set quality of 1080p you can't add to it digitally with any real hope to get the image better. Can you post the original file unedited? Watching it on a bigger monitor may help some but upscaling video is tricky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts