Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1 is R n R is 1
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people from the forum....need a little help here...I'm 18 and got my M2:rock but yea...lol I am looking for a voice dealer or that thingy that I can get some good deals of the deal am I am looking at 2003 Yamaha YZF-R6 and I don't wanna spend that much so 9 or under and not a penny over but 10 is okay 8 is good like really good but if u have used ones under 1000kms then hey you got a buyer but it depends

·
R1 parking only
189 Posts
:dunno I'm trying to understand your post but you need to help me out here. What are you saying? You need parts? what is it that you're looking to buy for "10, 9, 8?...Voice dealer? I'm little lost. :confused:

Are you looking to buy a R6, and asking if anyone have one to sell?

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
HyperShadow said:
hi people from the forum....need a little help here...I'm 18 and got my M2:rock but yea...lol I am looking for a voice dealer or that thingy that I can get some good deals of the deal am I am looking at 2003 Yamaha YZF-R6 and I don't wanna spend that much so 9 or under and not a penny over but 10 is okay 8 is good like really good but if u have used ones under 1000kms then hey you got a buyer but it depends
What are you trying to say

·
R1 parking only
189 Posts
"bertr1" said:
He is saying he wants to buy my R1 for far less then a 03 R6.

Located in Canada! Shipping would cost around $500 which we can work out! :) :)
I'm not touching this one...:corn I'm going sit back and watch the flame :rant :lol

·
Achieving Ground Superiority
75 Posts
HyperShadow said:
Two words: sentence structure.

Hope that helps! :)

·
World Class Lurker
492 Posts
he's saying that he want an 2003 R6 for a great deal. 10k is ok, 9k is better, but 8K is what he is shooting for.

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
LowlifePlayer said:
he's saying that he want an 2003 R6 for a great deal. 10k is ok, 9k is better, but 8K is what he is shooting for.

Ding Ding Ding....I think we have a winner. It's kind of like that game mad gab. :lol

·
Need... More... Trackdays
887 Posts
u can get a used 03 r6 for cheaper than that i got mine for 3500. I wouldnt be shootin for that as i got a REALLY FVCKIN GOOD deal but u could find one for around 5000

1 - 12 of 12 Posts