Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ponta delgada
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First i would like to say cool forum,nice to see other sites.Now my question is how do i put my pic under my handle like some of you have.As you can tell i am not good at these things.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
You mean as a signature (image inside your signature.. under each post) or as an Avatar (picture below your Name)?

As Avatar you need to scale down your image to a maximum width of 120 pixels.

About this big |------------------|
HAHAH! :)

If you want it as signature you can include it like this:

(without spaces..)

If you can't do it yourself.. tell me what you want (avatar or signature pic) and I'll fix it for ya.

·
Road Warrior
720 Posts
Nice look! Chrome(polished aluminum?), silver, good old Yammie blue, with a dash of black. Not too hard on the eyes like some custom jobs. Is the can a slip-on, or a full system? Jetting required? What make?

·
ponta delgada
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Canuck said:
Nice look! Chrome(polished aluminum?), silver, good old Yammie blue, with a dash of black. Not too hard on the eyes like some custom jobs. Is the can a slip-on, or a full system? Jetting required? What make?
thnx to everyone for the compliment.As for your question,its a slip on from Mig.And no i didn't jett it,but i should because it pops when i release the gas.

·
Yes, It's true, blue is faster
8,156 Posts
Sweet looking ride.:rock

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,030 Posts
Nice paint job:thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.