Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all!
what a fucking good forum an r-1 type!!!!
i have a lot of questions to ask people about an r1 but didn't know where!!!!!
here!!!!!!!!!
yes yes yes
thanks!
i wanne buy an r1 but always the salespeople are trying to didge me an 600 or less in my stomach!
fucking assholes i hate it!
they always tel me did you ride on one before!!!????
no!
hafe my pink slip for about 1 year now and im totaly in to an r1!
i think i will just buy one and go but i need some serieus advice andno bull about like: you shoudn't!!
even my friends tell me!
well i hope to hear somethoing from someone and i will be checking this forum-site till the end of time!
go on let this site rule poeple!
thanks to the owners !
chaos

;)

·
'See you in the crosshairs'
86 Posts
Chaos,
Welcome to the Forum, can I suggest a couple of things to you.
1: Please moderate the language unless it's really necessary, my daughter is sometimes in here reading this stuff with me.
2:Use the spell checking facility, it will make it easier for people to understand what you want, remember, English is not the first language for everyone on the Forum.
Apart from that, what would you like to know, I'm sure a lot of people in here will help you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm sorry ~!
wasn't the meaning to make you upset!
give you'r daughter a kiss and tell her hy!;)
quastions enouf!
no time i will post them later!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi chaos! I didn´t understand all that you said in your first post. But I think you said people told you not to buy a R1. Why is they saying that??? Just because you didn´t ride one before?:confused:

I bought my R1 this summer and it´s my first bike ever and I was a little bit nervous that it would be like I read in the bike magazines. It´s brutal and will throw you of if you´re not careful, and so on.

BUT I bought one anyway and I can say that I haven´t regret it for one moment. :)

I think that it´s really nice to ride if you ride it like me :D
That means if I´m just driving from A to B then gear up and keep the rpm down, then it´s just so friendly and kind. But if I´m pushing it can be nasty sometimes but if you just drive like your skill allows it´s no problem:)

I hope I understood your post correctly and that my post have answered some of your questions :)

As I said I´m a real newbie riding a bike but I think that R1 is ok for learning ;)

Regards

Robso

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks thats something i wanne hear for a long time from somebody els than my "friends"!
they all say i'm a stupid ass and i want to die !!!!!??
do you understand them i'm lost!!!?
i WILL buy an r1 and sins i didn't buy it yet i WILL buy an 2002 version (its just gorcieus!)
so again thanks for the coment!
ps tell me somemore about your experians on your bike im enxieus to know!
mail some letters to my mail box its [email protected]
thanks!
chaos
bigggggggg smile :D :p :) :eek: ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts