Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I have done a search and all I come up with are my old threads asking the same thing.... I'm looking to replace my footpegs on both side of my Valtermoto rearsets. After two lowsides and outstanding protection for the bike I need to pick up a new set including the through bolt that goes into the peg.....a hammer can only straighten so much in a vice.

I can not find for the life of me anyone who will call me back from corporate or any of the dealers that carry them. A local shop could get them but for plus another 80 bucks shipping from the UK? Are they fawking kidding me after all the money I have laid down in their shop..I have had other stuff shipped for under 15 bucks from over there...

I have looked at kneedraggers...full kits...Valtermoto's home site only has links to dealers that appear to only have full kits. I am not buying another complete set either. I love them to death and they have proven themselves twice now to me.

Anyone know where the hell I can find the simple replacement foot pegs????

Its a hollow piece of soft aluminum I think....I'm about ready to go to CU's Machine lab and make them myself if I keep running into dead ends.

BTW it for a 04 and there the type 2.5 setup...

http://www.motorcycle-road-and-race..._info.php?cPath=56_671_674&products_id=404677

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
kneedraggers says they sell spare parts...anyone have a name of a good man to talk to over there???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.