Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here is the deal. My dad and I have our own real estate business representing Remax. We have a small website now but really want to expand our marketing and get a nice website up. It should be very nice but organized and easy to navigate. Not too many bells and whistles you know. Less is more in this case.

The customer should be able to get on the site, read our bios, some testimonials, find out about the cincinnati area, and most importantly view our current and sold listings. I need to be able to update the site regularly though with new pics daily. I dont know how that would work though.

Our business and marketing really needs to revolve around our website. Yes we send out flyers, newsletters, blah blah but lets face it everyone wants to go online these days.

So any ideas on how much this would cost, and who to recommend would be great.

Thanks
phil:thumbup

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts
Maxxym would be the man for this. Realestate is right up his alley

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts
Oh and if he ****s up you can always ride over to his neck of ohio and beat his ass ;)

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
lol thanks Grifter....

Phil, contact me off line and I can explain the process to you. From what you wrote, it seems like there will be some database work involved since you want to be able to update listings and stuff like that.

I could also host it for you so you would have one stop - someone to go for both. Let me know. I am very flexible.

Do you guys have a logo yet?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I could help ya out with the actual coding...HTML/XML/Javascript/PHP/ASP/JSP/Perl/Python/MySQL/PostgreSQL under my belt...seems like a very basic sight you want...Myself and a friend have just started up a web-design business, we've had 4 very satisfied customers so far, and since it is a Side-Job and you are a forum member, I could definately hook you up on price...Email me with a bit more detail on what you have/want and what you're looking to spend...I can get started on a few sample pages for ya. [email protected]...

Peace out bro.

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts
HTML/XML/Javascript/PHP/ASP/JSP/Perl/Python/MySQL/PostgreSQL

know all that and your webpage button dont work? :p

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
Grifter said:
HTML/XML/Javascript/PHP/ASP/JSP/Perl/Python/MySQL/PostgreSQL

know all that and your webpage button dont work? :p
I don't mean to be a dick but... can you say...

OWNED!!

:lol

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
Damn Jay, I hate to say it too, but you got :eek:wwn3d It was probably an oversight on your part, but get that link up and running Bro!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts