Click on the link for motorcycles and you will see:

Ducati 1098 Biposto NEW 2007 Motorcycle
Regular price: $18,900.00
Sale price: $7,900.00

As well as

Aprilia RSV1000R New With Warranty 2006
Regular price: $25,100.00
Sale price: $4,900.00

If you are thinking "WOW, what a deal I am going to buy one of those" and you click on the add to cart then you go ahead and enter all of your information please make sure you have a large jar of vaseline. This is for your arse and your bank account.
:saw:

No I didn't buy one however, these sites are designed for idiots to contribute their personal information so that scammers can take the information and sell it to scammers worldwide. What's worse are all of the links they have to make their site look legit to the poor [email protected]$tard who clicks.

Remember, if it looks to good to be true...... it is!

Have a merry Xmas and try not to end up bleeding from the arsehole!!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
It's ashame people have to go this low in today's society. I'm sure plenty will fall for it before it gets shut down.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
They should be blown up!

·
Thinker
587 Posts
This is a phishing site in the front end and Pharming in the back end. If you review the privacy policy it was created on a Saturday. No legitimate company that I am aware of posts their privacy policy release date on their prodcution website and not mention being released on a Saturday.

Also, if you look very carefully on the CC pic's you'll notice that they are old logos.

Check out the contact phone number. Look at the way that is posted on the website.

·
Blue, you're my boy!
1,567 Posts
anyone see the dateline special to catch a thief i think. i couldnt believe how many rube's there are out there helping these thieves without knowing what they are doing. it was shocking to watch. i use cash always for local purchases now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.