Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
L'GO MY EGGO
2016 Victory Magnum, 2015 KTM 1290 SA
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally replaced my 04 R1 that I wrote off a couple of months ago, unfortunatly I bought a Honda.

I really wanted to buy another R1 but I work for a Honda car dealer and we are about to add the power equipment (including motorcycles), for which I'm slated to be the GM, can't very well sell them if I don't ride one.

So far I really like it, but I must admit I really loved my R1 and I don't think I'm gonna feel the same about the CBR.

Attachments

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
The black 1000rr is my sleep favourite of any bike out there right now.. great purchase!!!!!

·
No EXUP!
676 Posts
i'll bet you got a SICK deal on that thing working for honda! take the money you saved and mod it until you love it :)

·
L'GO MY EGGO
2016 Victory Magnum, 2015 KTM 1290 SA
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TravRSX said:
i'll bet you got a SICK deal on that thing working for honda! take the money you saved and mod it until you love it :)

I bought it used actually, paid $10,900 cdn which isn't to bad 8000km and not a single scratch anywhere. The guy I bought it from was pretty anal with it. Now if I can somehow get some HRC parts that would be nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.