Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks for all of your opinions. I like it, and the only thing that is a definate is putting contrasting, stock stickers on it. I may look at a different seat scheme to add white, maybe a white R1 symbol.

· Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It does glow. IT is actually Pearl white with gloss black. My mechanic took the picture and the quality isn't that great. I will take the flushies off your hands. Check your PM. I have been looking for some anyway.

Baddboy04R1 said:
I personally think it looks good, no decals. Your paint does look a little dull though when it is first painted it should almost glow. Also I got some greggs flushies in white that will fit that bike I'll sell you for $40.

· Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Are you gonna make the track day or what? Give me a call..

K_FleXXX said:
Yeah, I love that all-white one. :bow
url]http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92204&highlight=white+paint+job[/url]

I would just put a few stickers like white or grey/silver "R1" on the upper fairing and the "Yamaha" on the lowers to give some contrast.

Will have to see yours up close. If I have my camera will take a better pic for ya. Then let me ride it....:crash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.