Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,466 Posts
The best you’ve got is an under analysis of “interesting data” and an assumption on my standing... yeah.. I expected more...

So I stand by what I initially said. Still waiting on that proof of Trumps racism, and illegals access federal funding that id rather stayed in my pocket.

Illegals access federal funds by the billions, but hey make them legal and they’ll immediately stop doing that and start paying everything out of pocket because “they’re working.”

Sike; all you’re gonna do is make it easier for them to get on federal assistance.
I know what that data actually says, and it doesn't actually cover dollar amounts or who in a household is receiving services from all the entitlement programs. The vouchers/aid given to hospitals are not typically counted as part of the "normal" welfare programs, and the total given is still much less than any of those entitlements. The path to citizenship would/should reduce the incentive for businesses to take advantage of illegal labor - there would be a lot less of it available, and ideally immigration enforcement would ramp up. Enough people on both sides want more secure borders and some kind of immigration reform/solution - plenty of great ideas have been put forth. I'm not going to be convinced that there isn't some outsider sway on policy keeping things the way they are.

A recent poll showed most Republicans don't think it was racist to tell those women to go back to their countries. At this point it's like me trying to tell someone who believes in ghosts that they're full of shit. It actually doesn't matter what I say.

·
Venom X/O
23,218 Posts
I know what that data actually says, and it doesn't actually cover dollar amounts or who in a household is receiving services from all the entitlement programs. The vouchers/aid given to hospitals are not typically counted as part of the "normal" welfare programs, and the total given is still much less than any of those entitlements. The path to citizenship would/should reduce the incentive for businesses to take advantage of illegal labor - there would be a lot less of it available, and ideally immigration enforcement would ramp up. Enough people on both sides want more secure borders and some kind of immigration reform/solution - plenty of great ideas have been put forth. I'm not going to be convinced that there isn't some outsider sway on policy keeping things the way they are.

A recent poll showed most Republicans don't think it was racist to tell those women to go back to their countries. At this point it's like me trying to tell someone who believes in ghosts that they're full of shit. It actually doesn't matter what I say.
You don’t know what racism means :lol

As for your other comment... yea, you’re ignoring the data.

Still waiting for proof Trump is racist...

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
12 Participants
Corny
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing