Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
WOW. Wonder who photographed that bike. Nice photography. Oh wait, I did. It is a great bike and better looking in person. But in all reality the owner is a MRA racer and very fast. He used to ride a R1 05 with full termignoni exhaust and mostly stock otherwise on our Sunday ride. He would ride faster on the R1 05 than this bike. So I question? What is more fun, going faster on the R1 05 or a little slower on a SUPER tricked out bike? One thing tho! It's stunning in person.
:fork

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes it was at Coyote. He said he would consider any serious offers. I know this isn't a for sale forum. But, it's suposed to be in Super Street Bike magazine in a couple of issues then he's going to put it up for sale. Guess you could contact me if anyone is serious.

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to have that bike, I hope to build a R71 this summer if I can get a 00-01 for $2000-$3000. I'm looking at buying R71 plastic this winter but need to know if my header pipe will fit with sharkskinz, in photos I've seen I can't tell but the QB plastic looks to have it formed lower?

·
Rossi Rules!!!!!
9,283 Posts
That bike looks sick!!! :fact

·
Registered
61 Posts
It probably was at Faster? I know 2 of his close friends race supermoto, so pretty sure he was downtown Denver with it. About Faster, I only knew about TK Motrsports and always went their and had Bart get things for me. After being around MRA I found out about Faster, but have never been there. I know that TK and Faster have merged together. Those were all the photos I took one morning. But Super Street Bike had some more shots taken for the magazine by Brian from Coyote. That bike is killer!
:)

·
Team Road Rashers
433 Posts
It probably was at Faster? I know 2 of his close friends race supermoto, so pretty sure he was downtown Denver with it. About Faster, I only knew about TK Motrsports and always went their and had Bart get things for me. After being around MRA I found out about Faster, but have never been there. I know that TK and Faster have merged together. Those were all the photos I took one morning. But Super Street Bike had some more shots taken for the magazine by Brian from Coyote. That bike is killer!
:)
The two of them coming together was a great thing for bikers in the Denver area.

Since we are also name dropping I would also like to say that Coyote is a great dealership! I bought my 03 R1 from Brian only a few months after they opened. I have later bought an R6 for my wife from them. I wouldn't think of buying a bike anywhere else. :no

·
Registered
36 Posts
man thats a nice bike. For those people that plan on building a R71 get ready for alot of questions. I bought a R71 and before i sold it back to the orginal owner i got alot of looks and questions about the bike. They are definatly head turners for sure.

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
:bow

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.