Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself and say thanks since I've already gotten a lot of help with ideas and what not for my bike. This forum is pretty good for info of all sorts.

I've got an 06 Raven (new to me) as my first real sport bike. I learned on a Buell Firebolt and am happy to have made the change.

Just mounted some Watsen flushmounts and I will be working the tail end this weekend.

Btw, I'm out in Hawaii...a great place to be year round:riding

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are some awesome roads on the big island.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:fork Thanks for the welcome. I'm on the windward side of Oahu, in Kailua. We're the rainy side but lots of follks ride here....especially Sundays, everyone's on two wheels

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
Welcome!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Hello and welcome!

·
UP! UP! and AWAY!!
262 Posts
Welcome, I just picked up a new '06 RAVEN left over this past Sept...Enjoy!

Attachments

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
Howdy!:)

·
Only fools go...
559 Posts
:fork Thanks for the welcome. I'm on the windward side of Oahu, in Kailua. We're the rainy side but lots of follks ride here....especially Sundays, everyone's on two wheels
Nice. Back in the day I used to hang out at the Waikiki bike nights and on Sundays we'd ride from Ala Moana and hit the H3 before it opened up. Good times. Welcome again and don't forget to use the lil' old search button up top to find answers to your questions before you ask the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
f00lish1 Pretty cool to hear about that from other people. Those rides still go, same routes (we don't have many to choose from out here as you know).

Also finished my recent install, CA int tail light, and moved my plate back by the rear foot pegs. Too bad I couldn't get those resistors to work right and slow down the blink:banghead: Searching now for something else that will work

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.