Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Target had a deal on a 22" Westinghouse LCD monitor for $167 on Friday, so I got up early before work and got one. I've had CRT's until now. I'm still surprised how much better LCD's look and feel. I've had an LCD at work for a while, but this is my first wide screen. I love this thing.

I was excited and had to show someone, here are some pics:

Attachments

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
That a nice desk hey!
I bought a 24" Dell a few months back, and wont use anything else. :p Technology is starting to spoil us now I think. :boobies

·
ill will
1,134 Posts
Target had a deal on a 22" Westinghouse LCD monitor for $167 on Friday, so I got up early before work and got one. I've had CRT's until now. I'm still surprised how much better LCD's look and feel. I've had an LCD at work for a while, but this is my first wide screen. I love this thing.

I was excited and had to show someone, here are some pics:

Nice!!

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,626 Posts
That a nice desk hey!
I bought a 24" Dell a few months back, and wont use anything else. :p Technology is starting to spoil us now I think. :boobies
i want this setup:
http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archive...2001fp_action_8_megapixel_desktop.html?page=7

Dell 30" in the middle with a 20" WS rotated 90 degrees on either side of it....

there are times at work when my 2 20"WS are full of shit and i need more room

of course since I have Yod3d, i just rotate to another "set" of desktops if i need to.
:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.