Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
The crazy one
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,We have been in development for a while trying to get everything perfect for you guys.

·
Wow.....
198 Posts
Where can I find something for the 99 model? I'm having fits with my turn signals now....

·
Wow.....
198 Posts
Where can I find something for the 99 model? I'm having fits with my turn signals now....

·
Professional retired guy
2,187 Posts
Looks good, but the 636 looks like a cluster. Looks like it needs a little better organization of the LEDs. JMO

·
mmmmm...black bike
1,856 Posts
I do not like the speed at which the Kawasaki 636 lights flash...I would hope that there are some built in resistors to slow it down. Unless it is just the clip that is sped up for some reason. Where are the ones for Suzuki???:hellobye

·
The crazy one
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The clip will be slowed down on the 636 when it is launched. unfortunatley the reflector in the 636 tail light is red. you have to remove that so you can see the yellow LEDs for the signal,making it easier to see all the bulbs inside. The 04R1 tail lights will be on the site when it is launched. We will be shipping 04R1 tail lights on the 24th of this month. We left the reflector in tail light (it is clear)and lined up the red LEDs to dispurse a awesome looking cherry bomb effect.You guys are going to love it!

·
The fastest Colour!!!
309 Posts
We would love to see a pic and more details on the 2004. Please hurry cause we have to work something out soon enough. I think a Group Buy is in line here.!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I second!

·
The crazy one
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
After all you guys see our new board for the 04 and love it,we can definately set up a group buy

·
blah blah blah
590 Posts
1 - 20 of 115 Posts