Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
My bike and I R1
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm currently a 600rr rider but I'm working on getting an R1. I've owned 3 R6's before I got the Honda and feel like I really need an 04+ R1 (there's no sexier bike) I thought the undertail of the rr would do, but it's no match. So I'm coming back to the tuning forks!!!

·
I Ride Alone.
2,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I ride a Honda sometimes myself.:hammer:

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Welcome!! Lots of cools peeps on here and if you have any questions about performance, maint., appearance--use the SEARCH BUTTON it is your new Bible.

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Ride safe...

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
no worries on that. i post whore on 600rr.net, so forum protcol is my life lol.

Do you know a guy named "Moeman" I think he's a mod there. I used to ride with him a lot in '03 and '04. He's out of the Fort Myers, FL area.

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
792.6 miles from the Gap
1,189 Posts
Welcome!! Lots of cools peeps on here and if you have any questions about performance, maint., appearance--use the SEARCH BUTTON it is your new Bible.
Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions what so ever, just start a new thread :thumbup

No question is too small, too stupid, or too repetitive for a whole new thread :fact

:)

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Hell yeah, Moe's the sh!t, he sold me my CF windscreen! He's a cool dude.
Awesome. If you talk to him tell him Randy from Lake Placid said hello. I used to ride a '03 sliver R1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.