Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FriendShip For Sale...!
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a copy of a photo of this skull and cross bones for about 2 years and just decided this weekend to get it as a Tat...:rock

Attachments

·
FriendShip For Sale...!
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah 2nd one, $100 bucks and 1 hr 50 mins...( and have already picked out my next one)

PS...My camera suck's..........

Attachments

·
w00t
2,524 Posts
for about a year and a half now ive been wanting to get this tattoo.. simple. i dont think i could out grow it, or it would get old. it stands for OX, 1985 , the year i was born under. i quite like it.

Attachments

·
Naughty Leprachaun
351 Posts
Nice tat Red. Can't make a final decision on my next one. Whats the name of the parlor that you got it done? Do they have a web site?

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:thumbup

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
:thumbup

·
Dont ride? Why not? To scared?
391 Posts
here is a pic of mine

Attachments

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
UnToldFoX said:
for about a year and a half now ive been wanting to get this tattoo.. simple. i dont think i could out grow it, or it would get old. it stands for OX, 1985 , the year i was born under. i quite like it.

Go for it!!! :thumbup

·
my wR1st hurt!
1,458 Posts
UnToldFoX said:
I have that on my upper left arm. It's in the middle of a tribal sun. I'll look for a pic and post it. In the meantime, here's mine on the back of my calf.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts