Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Girls eat me on my R1
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this forum in Germany? I see a lot of touring bikes in my area but looking for an R1 brethren to ride along with...

joe

·
Girls eat me on my R1
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey what's up.... I live up in Spang. I have a black 05 R1. I'm still waiting for the call from TMO saying that it's here but it was crated up almost 2 months ago!!!

Joe

·
Registered
17 Posts
alright man! But if you can or anyone there would like to come to RMS just make sure its on a Sunday and a nice weather. They have this one place around here called Johaniscreuz. Its a great meeting point for all bikers...When i said bikers I mean just that...:) Last time I was there was about two weeks ago. There were about 200 bikers from all over Germany just parked on the parking lot just hanging out. So let me know when you can come. I'm off Sun-Mon_Tue. I hope your bike make it here ok. Mine was damaged a little. But you take it easy
Rob

·
Registered
300 Posts
i´m from germany too (frankfurt). i ride a lot with my crew and we usually do a couple of trackdays a year. if you ever feel like riding in the hessen area or doing a trackday please let me know.

marc

·
Girls eat me on my R1
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marc... I will keep you in mind when the sun comes out again. You have a Duc too? I was thinking about getting one... what do you think? Where did you get yours?

Thx,
Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts