1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
:cool: Welcome to the community:cool:
and congrats to the new bike;)

· Cheating death in the "D"
21,182 Posts
New to Forum, new R1 owner

New to forum, been following postings, have gotten some good sites for parts, great site! Well my new baby is finally here . . . Silver 2002 R1, picking it up Sat 2/22. Went saw it unloaded, sat on it & fell in love with it, so compact, much more aggressive seating, and unbelievably trick looking. First mods to be ... Micron Scorched TI slip-on & Ohlins steering damper. Come on spring!

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Welcome

Koochie Krook Congrats on the new bike !! Looking forward to those pics of the new baby :rock

Always keep at least one wheel on the pavement :machinegu :machinegu

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
looking for an undertail mod myself krook for my 02. I spoke to a machine shop today about having something fabricated and powdercated flat black. I would love to see someone make something first though. Maybe someone could make a kit to integrate turn signals into the rear brake light?????

· Registered
456 Posts
Hello!

Welcome!:D The guys that built this deserve kudos from us all, this is a great site:yesnod
IF you can wait a little I'll bet Competetion werkes which is located in Roseburg Oregon will have a license kit available real quick;) Enjoy your new ride:hellobye

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.