Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The R1 Hermit!!!
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey W'sup everyone!

I'm new to the forum and have been checking it out regularly since the anticipated arrival of my R1...

Would be great to meet up for a ride with people in Melbourne :hellobye

Here's a pic of my baby:

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,510 Posts
:hellobye welcome, check out the xmas bbq thread... put ya name down.:hellobye
 

·
JUST RIDE!
Joined
·
2,170 Posts
G'day mate and welcome.:hellobye

See ya at the bbq for a few :beer

Oh and there's a few people on here that you should be wary of,especially lord_phat and his boyfriend gixxerfreak,they get a little touchy feely with the young men after a few drinks if ya know what i mean.:sneaky
 

·
450 coming shortly...
Joined
·
7,696 Posts
Hey Nick,good to see youve found the aussie section:hellobye

My name's Pete(and that old fella*haha* that posted before me is Pete aswell:p ). Hopefully some of these lazy buggers will get off their :butt 's on TUESDAY when its going to be great weather and get out for a ride.

*HINT FRIGGN HINT!!!:sneaky*

Cheers,
-Pete:thumbup

PS:pete*Zerowun* was right about **** and his lil biatch Paul(theres also "fcuk" who's a lil on the wacko side aswell),stay away from them lot..theyre trouble:lol :lol :lol
 

·
GO!!!!!!R6
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
zerowun said:
G'day mate and welcome.:hellobye

See ya at the bbq for a few :beer

Oh and there's a few people on here that you should be wary of,especially lord_phat and his boyfriend gixxerfreak,they get a little touchy feely with the young men after a few drinks if ya know what i mean.:sneaky
:iamwithst

but its all in fun

welcome , sweet ride you have
 

·
The R1 Hermit!!!
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can tell I'm gonna have a lot of fun on this forum :rock


Anyone member of the CBR forum too? I've seen repsol_movistar on there anyone else? a few people on there have R1s too..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,510 Posts
evilhermit said:
I can tell I'm gonna have a lot of fun on this forum :rock


Anyone member of the CBR forum too? I've seen repsol_movistar on there anyone else? a few people on there have R1s too..
now you have a yamawinner you can forget about the hondunga's.:sneaky :lol
 

Attachments

·
Doesnt Have R1
Joined
·
958 Posts
blur1 said:
now you have a yamawinner you can forget about the hondunga's.:sneaky :lol
and to think i was welcomed with open arms in the beginning, oh how times have changed.....

i mean u ACTUALLY have a bike again :finger all in good fun champ :thumbup

evilhermit, good to see you made the trip over, this place is as easy going as it gets mate, enjoy ur stay and make sure to stop by on the BBQ thread :thumbup
 

·
dunning-kruger researcher
Joined
·
10,277 Posts
it's nice that the ladies feel the need to lie about myself and paul to make themselves feel better about being so ****ing slow :riding

sweet ride, fella... reminds me of my shiny, silver 03... before the car munched on it :cryin

the bbq is usually a top day, though the number of r1s has dropped every year :lol

welcome and enjoy :beer
 

·
JUST RIDE!
Joined
·
2,170 Posts
Yammypimp10R said:
Being replaced by bikes of a much higher build quality such as Kawasaki's, suzuki's and honda's!!!!!!:yesnod :sneaky :fact

pffffft as if.......:bs sounds to me like you've been spending far too much time with that little gixxerpoof bloke. :crash
 

·
Doesnt Have R1
Joined
·
958 Posts
Yammypimp10R said:
Being replaced by bikes of a much higher build quality such as Kawasaki's, suzuki's and honda's!!!!!!:yesnod :sneaky :fact
hahahaha love ur work :thumbup
 

·
aka T2
Joined
·
2,639 Posts
Lord_Phat said:
it's nice that the ladies feel the need to lie about myself and paul to make themselves feel better about being so ****ing slow :riding
:iamwithst Jealousy is a curse girls :fact :lol


Originally posted by Yammypimp10R
Being replaced by bikes of a much higher build quality such as Kawasaki's, suzuki's and honda's!!!!!!
:iamwithst Too f$%kin right my friend!! :thumbup :beer

Originally posted by fatwun
sounds to me like you've been spending far too much time with that superfast gixxer bloke.
Ah you're just jealous we all have nicer bikes than that old dunger ex courier bike you ride :finger
 

·
my friend nath loves th rock
Joined
·
1,101 Posts
An R1:blush :( I got it dirt cheap and i was desperate to get back on the road. In all honesty it does go well and its very steady in corners and on the back wheel,its just a bit on the slow side for me. The ninja will be back on the road in jan my friends!:thumbup :riding :epimp :sneaky
 

·
Numbers never lie. I'm #77 :(
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
Yammypimp10R said:
An R1:blush :( I got it dirt cheap and i was desperate to get back on the road. In all honesty it does go well and its very steady in corners and on the back wheel,its just a bit on the slow side for me. The ninja will be back on the road in jan my friends!:thumbup :riding :epimp :sneaky
Just gonna run the race glass on the street? :dunno
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top