Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The R1 bows to no one!!!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying whats up, im the FNG around here. Live down in St pete, Fl anyone around that area ride hit me up. Deployed over in the sand box but will be back soon.:fork

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! :beer
I'm over here recruiting new members there Brian (Zac is over here with me)! :whtfu: are you doing over there? BTW don't go scarin the folks away!

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
Just saying whats up, im the FNG around here. Live down in St pete, Fl anyone around that area ride hit me up. Deployed over in the sand box but will be back soon.:fork
Welcome!

And thanks for serving :fact

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
WElcome! And thanks for serving!!:thumbup

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
WTF are you talking about??? :lol :lol
Let me break it down for the special folks (Brian).... I got Zac to sign up and become a member here! I was calling you out, saying I haven't seen you get anyone to sign.

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
Let me break it down for the special folks (Brian).... I got Zac to sign up and become a member here! I was calling you out, saying I haven't seen you get anyone to sign.
:lol

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Still gay :fact
Brian, we're welcoming Zac to the forum, not talking about your sexual orientation. :fact :finger :lol :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Welcome

·
The R1 bows to no one!!!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome. Now post pics of the bike, or die!
Not too worry a friend is loading my thumb drive with songs for my riding mix, I will have pics posted of the bike. And just to jump in on the fun - Brian! Ur a knob, Steu said to tell you:fork

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.