Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody-
Just found this forum tonight and it looks very cool. I ordered an 02 R1 in silver last month and have been fanatically searching out every R1 link I can find since then. I sold my 96 GSXR 750 this spring becasue I thought I was getting too old for a bike (I'm 28). But almost as soon as it was gone I was kind of getting that familiar itch again, you all know the one I mean! Well long story short, when I saw the Silver 02 I fell absolutely head over heels madly in love with it. I just had to have one. My local dealer was only getting one in that was silver so I plonked down some cash and now the long wait has begun. Can you guys and girls help keep me sane until she arrives???? Talk to ya later!

P.J.

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
AGE IS A MENTALITY--RIDERS NEVER DIE

Well, maybe we can keep each other sane...I'm in the exact same boat but unfortunately in Canada I wont get my new bike until sometime in March or early April.
Talk about restless nights!!

The forum is a phenomenal way to vent, chat and so on.
I have found more information from the phenomenal people on this site than anywhere else. These kickass riders include : LTDR1RYDER, TwistedLogic, Swedie, Kathleen, throttle-cntrl, and many more. Everyone here loves bikes. YOU GUYS ROCK!

If you need pics...there are tons on this site, and we can direct you to other awesome links.
Enjoy

Keep your ass off the pavement :butt

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool photo!

It's the same on I currently have as my desktop wallpaper. Can't get enough of those sexy lines!!!!!!!

P.J.

·
Registered
88 Posts
TOO OLD FOR A BIKE AT 28.........YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING. MY UNCLE RODE HIS 1940 INDIAN TILL THE DAY THEY HOOKED HIM UP TO THE OXYGEN TANKS AT 71 YEARS OLD . HE DISCONNECTED THE OXYGEN TANKS AND DROVE OFF , THEY NEEDED TO CALL THE COPS TO GET HIS ASS OFF THE BIKE AND HOME. HE CRIED WHEN MY AUNT GOT RID OF THAT BIKE................BUT THEN AGAIN HE MIGHT BE NUTS.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Hey there

Welcome :butt

You have to get back here when you get your bike and give us all the info you can!

I'm happy with my '98 R1 though :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts