Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Viva La Figa
3,992 Posts
Nice looking track. Expensive as hell though! Hopefully they WILL realize that motorcycle trackdays are where the money's at and drop the costs.

·
is the R for race or rocket?
63 Posts
I am going to check this out. It is not far from where I am, if they allow bikes, it could be a good way to get in a lot of riding. I would be nice if they would drop the prices, they could have a lot of business.

·
Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,767 Posts
look pretty kool

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
That's been in the works for a while. I heard the same thing as 1hander though. :dunno

It'll be cool though! :rock

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
I emailed one of the guys in charge there:

Just had a quick question for you; Is the H2R going to be accessible
> to motorcycles?
> Thanks,
> Johnny, San Antonio, TX
>
> P.S. The Harris Hill Road looks really awesome!

Johnny,
Thanks for the compliment. At this point it's a no for bikes (sorry).
We're limited to street legal sports cars, but if that changes, we'll
get the word out to you.
Happy Holidays,
Bo

·
Registered
278 Posts
no bikes, its for dumbasses with more money than sense, to take their toy cArs out and feel empowered ahhhh watever....
Dude! Your right in that the fees are on the high side, but to say that all peeps that have vehicles they take to the track are "dumbasses", is unreasonable. I have been in the Military for 19 years and a few wise financial decisions have allowed me to have a couple of vehicles I enjoy at the track; including the R1.

Merry Christmas!

·
The Patient
1,643 Posts
im talking about guys who will drive them around at break neck speeds of 70 mph..... ive owned a few cars that were track only and street, i think you know the type im talking bout. My r1 goes to the track at least once a month too. it wasnt a personal attack --- my bad

·
Registered
278 Posts
I understand, perhaps I over reacted too. It's all good.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.