Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
That would be damn nice to see...no more Red Neck TV...err...I meant NASCAR TV. Nothin like watchin rednecks turn left for three hours, huh? :crash:

·
??????
448 Posts
That's great :thumbup

But do you really think there will be an equal amount or even enough about sport bikes to get excited?? I'll be happy when there is a channel that does better race coverage and I don't mean just the Highlights.. :mad:

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Wolf-R1 said:
That would be damn nice to see...no more Red Neck TV...err...I meant NASCAR TV. Nothin like watchin rednecks turn left for three hours, huh? :crash:
Don't be a vehicle racist...I am not a redneck and love nascar...It is ok to like cages also.

:riding

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Hey if you look in the back of CycleNews, in the help wanted, they were advertising for people to host that show.

I submitted, but i sent a picture of me mug, and must have scared the bejesus outta dem, cuz they never called me. :(

·
big pimpin
551 Posts
extrakt0r said:
Don't be a vehicle racist...I am not a redneck and love nascar...It is ok to like cages also.

:riding
It's ok to love Nascar, it doesn't mean that you are a redneck. It just means you like fast cars and horsepower. If you don't like those, then you may like a big dong in the arse!:yesnod
Nascar:rock I'm guilty.

·
Registered
334 Posts
What the hell ever happened to speedvisions 2 wheel tuesday.I remember Motorcycles would be on tv all day and now its nascar.I really dont think theirs that many people that like to watch nascar. It seems like nascar is on 24/7 And Im tired of it.theirs more technology in a harley davidson than thos nascars.

·
Need... More... Trackdays
887 Posts
Wolf-R1 said:
hey, it impresses me. i men cmon people in fast cars takin left turns and not killing any motorcyclists, thats pretty god damned impressive:fact

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
Spike TV rules.. anyone is watching Joe Shmoe? LOL...

Man, I can't wait to see how he reacts when hefinds out the whole thing was fake hahahahah,.......

wahhhhhaaaattt isssss gooooiiinnnggggg oooonnnnnnn ???!!!!

·
If my R6 had boobs,I'd lick'em
1,633 Posts
Maxxym, hell yea! can't wait lol

That channel is bad ass, always something good on it

Nascar is the boring as hell though, its all about F1!

·
big pimpin
551 Posts
Jwcs said:
What the hell ever happened to speedvisions 2 wheel tuesday.I remember Motorcycles would be on tv all day and now its nascar.I really dont think theirs that many people that like to watch nascar. It seems like nascar is on 24/7 And Im tired of it.theirs more technology in a harley davidson than thos nascars.
Man, if nobody watches Nascar then why would they air it so much??? Nascar is number 2 in ratings behind the NFL.

I would like to see more motorcycle stuff as well, but you just have to accept the fact that it has a tiny fraction of the fans that nascar has. It's simple econmics, there are enough people watching nascar to support an entire channel, motorcycles do not...yet. No technology in nascar:lol :lol. Go to see a teams shop sometime.:fact

1 - 20 of 28 Posts