Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, hows everyone?

just found the site, looks good, but wheres alll the posters??

anybody know what happened to "yzf-r1-forum.com"?
not to say this site isn't, just wondering what happend to it.

whys it got to be so cold in jersey, bout to start my project for next year...

anybody got ideas on how to get a tz250 tail onto an R1?
the pic is of an old 750 ufo bike, but it looks hot

lp:crash

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :D I'm not sure what happened to the other site? I know a couple people have asked the same thing. I've noticed we are getting several riders from Jersey, that's cool! Don't know how to get the tail into an R1 but I'm sure someone can offer some input on that. The pic looks cool! Once again, Welcome! :rock

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
new brns - franklin lakes and all point therein

I live in new brunswick but commute to franklin lakes:rock yea right, the drive sucks, but gotta do watcha gotta do, where you/everybody else from?
late season ride anyone?
who here goes to myrtle beach?
thanks for the link, been traveling and lost touch wit the board/comp, good and bad i guess,
talk it up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
parapalegics = always funny

this parapalegic/retard boy will will pull a two up stoppie past you at 80+, i need the passenger to steer and work the brakes the left arm flails around a bit, ya heard
and can i get some meatballs, im hungry

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Welcome! You're my kind Timmy! :)

I too have tried a couple of times doing 70mph stoppies and they're cool and all but it's kinda freaky.. you really don't want to get it wrong :crash

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and you wonder why I'm a parapalegic, but i only lost about 10-15 mph, its all technique.
but seriously, the key is to where shorts and a t-shirt so as not to have the option of [email protected]#%ing it up.
peace and im outa here like vladimir:crash

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i work about fifteen minutes north of clifton, and i'm about an hour from philly when I'm home and about 45 mins from easton, where you located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts