Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what's going on, my name is Michael and I have finally been able to get back on a sport bike after 8 years. I first started out on a 2006 ZX6R and loved that bike, I traded it in for a Harley Nightster as I wanted a "bar hopper" bike and thought it was a great bike. Then in 2017 I purchased a brand new Harley Street Glide Special and I absolutely loved that bike, turned it into a nice cruiser as I put stretched fender and bags, rear air ride bigger bars and a LOUD stereo. I sold the street glide last year in September as I was wanting the adrenaline of a sport bike again and I spend time looking and looking and found nothing I had liked or caught my attention. So in mean time I bought a Honda Grom as it was cheap and well lets be real they are as slow as all get out haha but it was fun and it REALLY sparked my urge to find a bike that I truly wanted. Well that day came around in April and I found a 2018 R1 with 1986 miles on it. I got it for a screaming deal and I haven't had a single ounce of regret since purchasing it!

I haven't posted in here yet as I wanted to learn about the bike and truly just enjoy the riding experience, but it is time for me to introduce my bike and what I have done so far.

I have plans of doing the EVIL swing arm stretch very soon but I have since ordered the TOCE exhaust, flash tune and air filter for it. Cant wait to see what it will do and looking forward to the future conversations !

Here is the day I bought it and trailed it back.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Here is how she sits now...

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

I'm going to be a dad!
Nice! Welcome and enjoy in good health.

Reactions: jsp1990 and 18R1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts