Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, my name is Danny from Tacoma, where only a few can handle riding in rain. I just joined r1-forum hoping to learn all about the R1 and hoping to be convinced it's the bike that takes the cake. I had a CBR and couldn't handle the lack of power. Sold that along with a 02 heratige and love the new 04 r1, so hoping to learn as much as possible, and hope to soon own my own. The forums are kickass and some are pretty funny.. anyways, blah blah blah, i was hoping to see somw pics of 04 R1's that some of you guys own. thanks!

:beer

·
Registered
765 Posts
B18c1 that's the gsr motor. do you have a done up car? anyway there are tons of pics of the 04 R1 on this site. do a search for 04 R1 and you'll find tons. also they have it on the yamaha website. No one has one yet they aren't available till next spring I think. but people have put deposits on them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, i have a 95 civic hatch with a GSR swap i finished about 2 months ago. Quite a difference... I was at the yamaha dealership and he made it sound like they were already out. Already learning things! I'll put SEARCH to good use, thanks. Isn't your sig a Linkin Park line? Good choice. Also, why does my title say 'my R1 eats me'?

·
Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
Welcome:) Click user cp at the top of the page, click edit profile, and the go to "...title". Type in "whatever" you want.

Do you really have to be convinced to by the 04 R1:confused: ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Murdoc - welcome there's a lot of very good info here, and a lot of jokesters. take it all in stride.

Kaotic - what's the :bs for?

·
Local Pavement Ripper
1,670 Posts
Welcome.

·
Banned
968 Posts
I hope the new 04 R1 will be up to your performance standards since you owned a CBR and a couch before. Good luck with whatever you buy as for your going to need it.

·
omg hi dude
57 Posts
did you ever track the cbr? because when you say you want more power, I'm confused. do you want to be able to do a wheelie in third or what? I guess I'm confused.

anyway, get one, they rule and you'll at least seem like you're cool.

·
I need more money.
3,023 Posts
OK.
Go and buy yourdlf a 04R1. and F the dealer ask you why, tell him that R1-forum told you so.

Just kiddn!!!!!!!

04 R1 is going to be a great bike. just get some info about the bike, here in the forum, watch the pics... think about it and then go and get one. I am sure your gonna be in a good place in the wait list.

goodluck, and have fun aboard.

Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Welcome to the forum murdoc. Just type in 04 R1 in the search
option and you can pull up lots of info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts