Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want to post up some pics of their nitrous nozzles installed in the airbox and maybe a few side notes of the nozzle install... I finally got my bike put back together after the little crash I had and wanted to finish up the nitrous install. I just wanted a few pointers on installing the fogger.

I have the NX kit and will try to figure out how to wire into the horn instead of using their huge azz toggle.

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Dry or whet system.. ? I know there is a bunch of different stuff posted around the forums but I can dig aroudn to see what I have also...

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
quit showing off now... dammit.. if i wouldnt loose airbox, i would do that.. hell i would have to just to fit all that stuff in there, one thing these bikes dont have.. is room to put stuff. just getting solenoids, fuel pump, distribution blocks in place is a chore. wet kit are not for weak hearted on these bikes.

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Ram air box piggy back style.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
My 02 r1'S ram airbox.... It was one of the cleanest wet systems we've done.. Allowed air flow. :)

Attachments

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's a shot of a dry fogger before the air filter...

Its a dry system and this is exactly what I needed...I need to still pic up the actual fogger...anybody know where I can find them easily.... I'm going to spend the rest of the day doing my HIDS and CCFL's and then I'm going to try to tackle the airbox. I have the bottle mounted with the solenoind and all and I'm going to try to figure out the horn button wiring and the air box install this evening...I need to find out where I can get the fogger. Its an NX system

thanks for all the great Pics! Nice wet systems

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.