Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to create a Ghost image of my master HDD on my Slave HDD? Just the image not clone the drive. If so, how?!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Last time I did it I just put in the Ghost boot disk and selected the second hard drive as the destination.

I believe you do the same thing if it is installed on the computer. Just select backup.

Doubt that will help as it sounds too easy to be your problem.

·
The Blue One's are FASTER!!!!
2,467 Posts
natimar said:
Last time I did it I just put in the Ghost boot disk and selected the second hard drive as the destination.

I believe you do the same thing if it is installed on the computer. Just select backup.

Doubt that will help as it sounds too easy to be your problem.
That sounds right.:thumbup Mine will only let me backup to a CD or DVD because the image cannot be saved to the same drive.:fact

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that works swell for Norton Ghost 2003 but for Ghost 7.0/7.5/8.0 I read they do not recognize NTFS drives so thats why they dont pick up the slave drive. Thanks anyways guys

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just downloaded 2003 and was able to get that accomplished... Thanks you very much

·
The Blue One's are FASTER!!!!
2,467 Posts
Sorry, I have 2003 thats why.:eek: I just got through making an image file to DVD's, 3 F-ing hours!:rant But only took 3 DVD's.:thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts