Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I have a deposit on a bike at a local dealer. I also have an s1000rr currently that was up for sale. I had a guy in touch with me today about my beemer and he's going to come pick it up in the morning. I have a great route this weekend planned with some talented fun guys and I was bummed that I wouldn't get to go on it. So... Me being me i went on a hunt for a diamond in the rough.

I called every dealership in Va, Md, Pa, Wv, NC, NJ and NY. Over 50 dealers. I found 3 dealers that had the bike on their showroom. All 3 were spoken for.. 1 guy said he would call me Monday if the buyer didnt come in and get it by then and one took all of about an hour to call me back and tell me he'd like to sell me the bike tomorrow. That being said... I have found about 10 dealers that would either be getting one by the end of April or first week in May. Two of them already have the VIN info and plan to get it no later than early next week.

So... If you're reading this and can't find one... Open your search up and with a few hours you should be alright.... for now...

That being said... I do feel bad for taking someone elses bike in NY but from what they've told me its been there for a few weeks.

· Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Zeus at Long Island Kawasaki-Yamaha has an R1M coming in May

Joe at Petes Cycle in Bel Air Md has 1 coming in by the end of April

Sam at Heyser in Laurel, Md has 2 coming by the end of April

There were a few in Va, NJ and NC that had some coming in May also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.