Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Track bound.
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that Penguin Racing School will be doing an event at Homestead Miami Speedway on Nov. 30th.

There will be track school for all levels and I will be teaching in the advanced group. There will be a number of accomplished racers teaching including Eric Wood.

So, come on out! Homestead is an awesome track from beginner to expert. Once completed you have the option of getting your race license for only $115 for the year, and even racing if you wanted since Dec 1st & 2nd is our CCS finale race. So, come, ride, race, or just hang out and watch the racing action. Grill up some food, drink some beers (for the spectators :crash).

Feel free to ask me any questions and check out Penguin's page for more info: http://www.penguinracing.com/

·
Boldly going nowhere.
387 Posts
I am signed up and looking forward to it. Will be down there with a buddy of mine. We did the intro class last year when they were down here. It was really good (a ton of information!) and any chance to get more track time at Homestead is a bonus. :thumbup
Look forward to meeting up with you..

·
Boldly going nowhere.
387 Posts
Hey five-oh, do you know if Penguin is providing a lunch or if not if the vendors will be open on Friday? I can't remember how they did it last year. Kind of feel like the vendors were open but not sure..?? :dunno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.