Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Patient
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out this past weekend the bikes got really friggin dirty, it was bad, and i genuinely couldnt sleep knowing my chain was so nasty so the next morning i took the whole bike apart clean it, then i spent 2 hours scrubbing and cleaning and lubing the chain 1 link at a time.

i know im sick

·
yield
17,823 Posts
Good work....
Bummer on the swing arm scoring :(

...and William, no more mods huh???!!!:lol :lol :lol

·
The Original One
2,290 Posts
Good work....
Bummer on the swing arm scoring :(

...and William, no more mods huh???!!!:lol :lol :lol
Enough is enough:)

But I remember my Just In Time manufacturing training. Perhaps modding is just like JIT manufacturing - Its a journey NOT a destination, constant improvement never finished. Removing one bottleneck creates another elsewhere.:crash

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
Dude, what's your secret? I have never seen my shyt that clean since the first day I had it.

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
......OCD...........but i'm the same way LOL!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Now thats clean!

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
those sprocket teeth look a little pointy, now that you have cleaned it all up time to replace with new ;)

·
ryongchoi is my bitch...
5,456 Posts
You are truly one sick man... One day I will pull my chain apart, clean it as clean as yours, and post pics here... That is my goal in life...

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Perty... but i maybe spend maybe 20 mins doin mine.....looks brand f'n new

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Well, just think. In a few weeks you get to do it all over again after the chain lube cakes up the sprockets. It does look good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.