Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on another forum. Still looking into the corner..what a badass

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya he crashed but it is still a great pic,like I said he is still looking into the corner...thats dedication. If you look close you can almost see he is about to lose the front end.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
That's one badass leanangle! Wish he'd not crashed!

Only me that watched Bol'dor 24 hour race this weekend?

·
Really?
208 Posts
I´m sure riding in a 24-hour race is fun, but watching it really isn´t. It´s too hard to see who´s leading and who´s second. (Maybe ´cause I´m stoopid.) It´s almost as boring as Formula 1, I think. Although F1 was kinda exciting when Luciano Burti crashed his car at Spa-Francorchamps. That was one FAST crash!

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
That is one MEAN picture!!

But looking into the corner??!....Seems to me as if he is looking at the throttle..."Hmmm, in what direction am I supposed to turn this darn thing again..?!" :p

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I thought at first but in looking again I think he is looking at the ground going "damn I don't think I should be this close,what kind of tires am I running again?"

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
I've seen some pics of people at near those angles that didn't crash, I'll see if I can find them.

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
How about this one.

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is deffinatly close but I can see how you could ride that out,listen to me like I could even get close to that:p

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
That's the point, he DID ride it out. Not like the pic of Tady above, where he crashed a split second after the photo was taken.

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
Can you say "low side"?
How much leather did that one cost?:D

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
r1tobbe
That is the funniest avitar I've ever seen!!
ROTFLMFAO

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
Had to bring it back to the top for the people that had not seen the original post........I love that picture!!!!
Who here has been as low as the 2nd rider or lower?
I've taken some twisties and been to some track days....but I don't think I've been that low and recovered on street tires.:cool:

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
I like scanning old posts for info and stuff that might have been gone over already and came accross this...and just had to repost it:)
I think it was back in the beginning when I was still riding a gixxer and was afraid to post:cool:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Unless

Nobody here has been that low on the street:fact UNLESS you were in the process of crashing your bad:butt self with your DOT tires:lol . Yeah , Okada crashed, Bostrom and the top guys do this lap after lap, but they are on THE BEST tires made, the best bikes, and have abilities that mortal man can only glimpse;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts