Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I worked for a rental car company we had a bone yard full of busted up cars...a couple were just like that. :eek:

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah....I think the most eerie ones were the ones where someone wasn't wearing their searbelts and you could see where their head smashed either into or through the window...
:ugh

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Wolf-R1 said:
Oh yeah....I think the most eerie ones were the ones where someone wasn't wearing their searbelts and you could see where their head smashed either into or through the window...

I don't think a seatbelt would have helped on that one.:eek:

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Falcon1 said:
I don't think a seatbelt would have helped on that one.:eek:
Suprisingly the police always said that it would have on most of them. There was a car that was a lot like this one where it was opened like a tin can...the blood stains were gruesome. :ugh

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
:eek: Crap, I don't think Bondo could even help that one...

·
Registered
331 Posts
When I worked at a body shop I saw a few cars like that. One I saw blood all over the inside. I couldn't keep focus the rest of the day. That crap will screw with your mind. :eek:

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
liteovam said:
When I worked at a body shop I saw a few cars like that. One I saw blood all over the inside. I couldn't keep focus the rest of the day. That crap will screw with your mind. :eek:
Oh yes it will.

Who cleans that crap up anways? :ugh

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
R-1toN-V said:
I was reading somewhere that if you pour "coke(the soda)" that it cleans the blood right off, anyone here can vouch for that?

:yesnod :yesnod

Iowa State Patrol uses it on the streets of a big accident scene. Very weird to watch, they pour it on, and a quick scrub, and voila, gone. Same with DOT for Deer kills.

I have a buddy that does body work, and guess who cleans the blood outta cars?

The lot lizard does. Not only cleans the outside of cars, but the inside as well. Yuck!
They've lost a few that way, when a bad one comes in. The look at it, just say"no" and leave, never to come back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts