Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NY (Long Island) Ducati party, Sat Dec 15th!
I'll be there as well as my Xerox 1098S, here's their Craigslist post-

DUCATI OF LONG ISLAND ALSO KNOWN AS FORMULA ONE MOTORSPORTS WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO THE MUCH AWAITED RELEASE OF THE NEW DUCATI 848 AND THE NEW GRAND OPENING INTRODUTION TO DUCATI OF LONG ISLAND. COME AND JOIN THE ENTIRE FORMULA ONE FAMILY FOR GREAT FOOD, OPEN BAR, GET YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH DUCATI MODELS, GREAT MUSIC, FREE DUCATI OF LONG ISLAND T SHIRTS, WATCH THE MOTO GP HIGHLIGHTS, AND MUCH MORE, BRING YOUR HOLIDAY SPIRIT AND FRIENDS ON SATuRDAY DECEMBER 15TH, STARTING AT 7:30 FOR MORE DETAILS CALL JOE ROSSI AT FORMULA ONE MOTORSPORTS 631 244 7447

Come on guys- let's go!

·
DOWN TO RIDE
3,763 Posts
NY (Long Island) Ducati party, Sat Dec 15th!
I'll be there as well as my Xerox 1098S, here's their Craigslist post-

DUCATI OF LONG ISLAND ALSO KNOWN AS FORMULA ONE MOTORSPORTS WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO THE MUCH AWAITED RELEASE OF THE NEW DUCATI 848 AND THE NEW GRAND OPENING INTRODUTION TO DUCATI OF LONG ISLAND. COME AND JOIN THE ENTIRE FORMULA ONE FAMILY FOR GREAT FOOD, OPEN BAR, GET YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH DUCATI MODELS, GREAT MUSIC, FREE DUCATI OF LONG ISLAND T SHIRTS, WATCH THE MOTO GP HIGHLIGHTS, AND MUCH MORE, BRING YOUR HOLIDAY SPIRIT AND FRIENDS ON SATuRDAY DECEMBER 15TH, STARTING AT 7:30 FOR MORE DETAILS CALL JOE ROSSI AT FORMULA ONE MOTORSPORTS 631 244 7447

Come on guys- let's go!
sounds like its going to be fun
hope i can make it

·
Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,767 Posts
grand opening!!!
they have been open for about 2yrs now:fact

joe is a really cool dood:fact
the shop is about 10 mins from me.

·
DOWN TO RIDE
3,763 Posts
grand opening!!!
they have been open for about 2yrs now:fact

joe is a really cool dood:fact
the shop is about 10 mins from me.
THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.