Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 11162 Posts

·
DOWN TO RIDE
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i thought i would make this thread for the New Yorkers & tri state areA riders to chat and post pics of the daily rides or just chat and talk about meets and events.

·
812 Miles from the Gap
4,984 Posts
i thought i would make this thread for the New Yorkers & tri state are riders to chat and post pics of the daily rides or just chat and talk about meets and events.
Yo I'm down to meet and do a little :riding :thumbup

·
Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,785 Posts
subscribin to thread

·
5,785 Posts
sup chris, man i finally took out the R1 out for a ride today

·
DOWN TO RIDE
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sup Lou Lou, how'd it feel? I took mine out to take pictures yesterday, almost done with it :thumbup
was good then post those pics

·
5,785 Posts
Sup Lou Lou, how'd it feel? I took mine out to take pictures yesterday, almost done with it :thumbup
man, it felt great. i hope that this weekend is good weather to ride and that the wife lets me :riding

·
5,785 Posts
once im done i will post pics of the rebuilt. i took pics of most of the repairs.

·
812 Miles from the Gap
4,984 Posts
was good then post those pics
Stevie, latest pictures are on the last page of my thread in my sig... check 'em out :thumbup

once im done i will post pics of the rebuilt. i took pics of most of the repairs.
Cool man, looking foreward to seeing it :thumbup

·
812 Miles from the Gap
4,984 Posts
ABout 70 miles upstream from ya!
You ever go riding with some buds? There aren't many twisties down here :( I could trailer up 70 miles North and then we could do something, I got room for another bike, Luis?? :sing:

·
DOWN TO RIDE
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
unfortunately im hooking my bike up so i realy wont be out till like april maybe mid april. those of you that are ready to ride are lucky. like those of you that are going to be out this weekend and the next.

·
5,785 Posts
You ever go riding with some buds? There aren't many twisties down here :( I could trailer up 70 miles North and then we could do something, I got room for another bike, Luis?? :sing:

stop being lazy bro, its only 70miles, we could do that in a lil over an hr and thats doing the speed limit :sing::riding

man, i can't wait to see your bike in person now that i saw your thread about ur mods. u will need to tell me how much $$$$$ u spend over the winter when i see u.

·
5,785 Posts
chris if go out ridin this weekend let me know and maybe we could me up.
i kno that blaze83 is goin ridin and we could all meet up

1 - 20 of 11162 Posts
About this Discussion
11.2K Replies
236 Participants
HEROICRacing
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing