Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer
2,557 Posts

·
unleash the beast
8,693 Posts

·
For no ma'am
2,609 Posts
Hey for all of you NJ/NYC riders out there heading over to the GW/Cross Bronx or 178th from the Henry Hudson, beware of the huge speed bump that is near the split. It's been there for awhile, but I totally forgot about it and nailed it doing 60-70 yesterday, bike bucked petty badly, any faster it would have prob bent rims and or blown out the fork seals. Stay safe out there.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
well i figured id give it a shot again, I have found a decent group to ride in on here before, years ago, but we all split up by now, I guess I did come to a wrong place haha

·
2,557 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I had to work, i was looking for only couple people, I prefer to ride with 6 or less with med to high exp levels. for same day rides, nothing planned.

·
2,557 Posts
I had to work, i was looking for only couple people, I prefer to ride with 6 or less with med to high exp levels. for same day rides, nothing planned.
scotch plains ?? not to far from me there.. we should link up one day

·
2,557 Posts
i guess i would go with charlies chop shop... there in astoria

·
Save the Wrld from bad design
491 Posts
Stop by the shop tomorrow. How many of you up for NYST? Interested in a group deal for Trackday?

11141 - 11160 of 11162 Posts
About this Discussion
11.2K Replies
236 Participants
HEROICRacing
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing