Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in another O2 sensor but got nothing. So I will try my own thread. I have 07 R1 with gutted pipe and PCIII and mapped. It runs perfect and have never had a problem. The O2 sensor was disconnected when the power commander was put on. I have been driving for more than 6 months since and ride it hard. But this past weekend I did a trip through death valley and on the way back i was running for a very long time at an average of 110mph and looked down and seen the engine light on. So I pulled over shut it off and did an inspections. Everything is perfect! Started back up and took it easy home. It says code 24. I looked it up an it an O2 sensor.

How do I get rid of it? If I hook it back up it should go away, but is there anything that can be done to stop it from happening again or and easy clear off the engine light?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update

So I hooked it back up and ran it for a while. Still had engine light. So I took it for a ride and in about a mile in went out. I have disconnected it again and will see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.