Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'O4 R1: More GYT-R Exhaust Pics!!! +Dyno Graph!!!

I like it!!! :rock

If I'm going to spend the money, this will be the ONE! :yesnod

Scroll down to see the Dyno chart... ;) Still have that dip at 7000 rpm though... :dunno

Look how compack and small that is!!!

:eek: :boobies

Attachments

·
Double Trouble
247 Posts
Definately the best aftermarket system I've seen so far for the '04 R1.

·
V8 THIS!
15 Posts
lOOKS REAL GOOD, I LIKE THAT WAY MORE THAN THE GRAVES. LOOKS LIKE IT FITS BETTER. hOW MUCH?

·
Registered
587 Posts
your kidding right?? you actually like that?? all they did was shave the outlets...it looks retarded and cheap.

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BiZ said:
your kidding right?? you actually like that?? all they did was shave the outlets...it looks retarded and cheap.
:scared

Are you joking?

·
Self Appointed
736 Posts
I think it looks good, I would be tempted to do something with the stock cans if I had an 04 though... They just seem to fit the bike so well.

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
how about sound how does it sound... you know that extra 2HP is nothing if it sounds like 2 stroke bike

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
echo7 said:
how about sound how does it sound... you know that extra 2HP is nothing if it sounds like 2 stroke bike
I think 2-stroke sounds amazing mang! It screams! Listen to one of those 250cc or 500cc GP bikes... :yesnod

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
it might sound ok for 500cc bike but R1 is a liter bike and it really should have a real deep and throaty sound, don't be offended but 2 strokes sound like go-karts

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
echo7 said:
it might sound ok for 500cc bike but R1 is a liter bike and it really should have a real deep and throaty sound, don't be offended but 2 strokes sound like go-karts
Well, I think the GYT-R will sound good, even the stock ones sounded pretty throaty from some video posted here.

:)

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Btw, I'm pretty sure Yamaha will have the Ti version too.

I hope those black paint on the end-cap doesn't scratch easy, or else it will look really bad...

·
WUZ-UP !
4,355 Posts
very nice !!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts