·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts

·
Cruising at Jennings 2008
891 Posts
Traffic Delays & Detours Coming Into Knoxville

For those traveling from the west into Knoxville on I-40, continue eastbound into west Knoxville and exit onto I-140 (Pellissippi Pkwy - Airport Exit) to Hwy 129.

Don't take the shortcut (I-40 & Hwy 95/321 Exit) through Lenoir City - Hwy 321 to Maryville. Hwy 321 is one lane over Tellico-Ft Loudon Dam and is causing long delays, sometimes up to 45 minutes.

The interstate signs you will see stating I-40 is closed in Knoxville at exit 386 will not effect anyone coming from the north on I-75 or from the west on I-40.

Anyone coming from the East on I-40 into Knoxville will exit onto I-640 (bypass) for 7 miles and exit onto I-275 south. I-275 will end at I-40 Go westbound for 1/2 mile and then exit onto Hwy 129.

Have a safe trip!

See you all next week :)

·
A Little BRIT Different
1,027 Posts
Your alive Doug????
Not heard from you in a VERY long time,, U ok?
May see you next week?

·
Track Addict
1,400 Posts
For those traveling from the west into Knoxville on I-40, continue eastbound into west Knoxville and exit onto I-140 (Pellissippi Pkwy - Airport Exit) to Hwy 129.

Don't take the shortcut (I-40 & Hwy 95/321 Exit) through Lenoir City - Hwy 321 to Maryville. Hwy 321 is one lane over Tellico-Ft Loudon Dam and is causing long delays, sometimes up to 45 minutes.

The interstate signs you will see stating I-40 is closed in Knoxville at exit 386 will not effect anyone coming from the north on I-75 or from the west on I-40.

Anyone coming from the East on I-40 into Knoxville will exit onto I-640 (bypass) for 7 miles and exit onto I-275 south. I-275 will end at I-40 Go westbound for 1/2 mile and then exit onto Hwy 129.

Have a safe trip!

See you all next week :)
I got a little lost in that mess on my way there last year:dundun:

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Starting the process of cleaning and prepping gear, bikes, vehicle and trailer. Should be done by tomorrow afternoon or early evening even with the inevitable " Dad what are you doing/Dad can I help/Dad can we play/Dad why can't I go" questions from my 6 year old! My other 2 will just hang out but either way I'm freaking ready :rock

Hitting the road in 35 hours :thumbup :hammer: :fire :drunk: :lol:crash

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am attempting to come up just for the day next Saturday, if possible. Will only be able to stay a few hours though. Trying to bring a couple of friends up also.

·
harleys make me nervous
371 Posts
Is it too late to sign up for ther sat nite dinner and a T?

·
Banned
360 Posts
WTF?!?!?! You guys are such slackers!!! :fact

I would have been at the lodge with my laptop posted pics and getting ready to ride by now!!! :fact

GET UP YA DAMN DRUNKS!!! :finger :lol :lol

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
I didn't drink 1 beer last night :dunno

Tongiht will be different :drunk: and then I'll post some pics for you 'B' :thumbup

·
891 Posts
WTF?!?!?! You guys are such slackers!!! :fact

I would have been at the lodge with my laptop posted pics and getting ready to ride by now!!! :fact

GET UP YA DAMN DRUNKS!!! :finger :lol :lol
Tell em Bogie! What day are you going to be sneaking in??? :dunno

I'm at work this morning, but got the truck loaded up outside and I'm leaving from here at 11:31 :jump

See ya'll this afternoon :thumbup

·
891 Posts
Somebody change Paytheon's signature to "I need some sausage". :fact
I didnt stay on the Stack too long. Needed to get some sleep so I could ride today. But here are some pics that I snapped during my short time there
Looks like the party has started :drunk: :ugh :drunk: :lol :lol :lol

·
Banned
360 Posts
Tell em Bogie! What day are you going to be sneaking in??? :dunno

I'm at work this morning, but got the truck loaded up outside and I'm leaving from here at 11:31 :jump

See ya'll this afternoon :thumbup
I wish Iwas Doug but not this year. :no

Maybe later this fall if we have the cash. I'll give ya a shout if we do and see if you can shoot down for a day. :thumbup

1521 - 1540 of 1571 Posts