Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 16081 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says FORUMS CONVENTIONS and EVENTS CHAT ROOM :fact

We've been noticing alot of chat and comments to the point that we all felt a thread like this was needed for everyone. It will help us all communicate daily and keep the pictures and other similar threads focussed and running alot smoother.

You'll also notice that we've made CONVENTION sub-sections are now categorized by year (2004, 2005,2006 etc.). We are doing some slight tidying up to keep all of the years organized and looking GOOD. By all means if you got an event post it up in the regular convention events section those will stay in that are but the actual East Coast Deals Gap Conventions threads from the various years will be moving into there appropriate forums so they are categorized for everyone for now on...!

:rock

Have FUN and ENJOY I'll KICK it OFF with a LITTLE BIT of SO FAST SO CLEAN ! !! !

Attachments

·
Today Is The Day
5,369 Posts
:hellobye It's a beautiful day. Lovely to have a chat thread. Smart Shane.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
:secret:Next month!! :fact :flex: :rock
Oh yeah! It's looking good for me :flex:. Parris Island mission is Sunday through Thursday, so I'll probably head out that way as soon as my hotel room isn't covered by the job anymore :lol

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a few shots from Killboy of me back in late 2006 at the GAP.... Went up with Eric and Carol for the weekend

:flex:

We are missing a few players up in here... Where's Kmac ? LadyBandit ? GPD ?

SUP ? :lol

Attachments

·
Today Is The Day
5,369 Posts
Afternoon, still getting coffee in me. Slow monday around here.

1 - 20 of 16081 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.