Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
I met a lot of you guys/gals at the gap his year....I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your hospitality.....A big thanks to InkedR1Pilot for making my attendance possible. Anubis you too. Thanks go out to DanQ for the suspension tuning ( Its on rails now bro) and the cornering lessons. Thanks to Goobr for the.....uhhh.... well....the entertainment LOL. Your guys are all awsome people and I look forward to making this one of my annual trips.. Mad Props to all of you ---------Rocker
You coming to the GP too?

·
SO FAST SO CLEAN
9,703 Posts
I met a lot of you guys/gals at the gap his year....I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your hospitality.....A big thanks to InkedR1Pilot for making my attendance possible. Anubis you too. Thanks go out to DanQ for the suspension tuning ( Its on rails now bro) and the cornering lessons. Thanks to Goobr for the.....uhhh.... well....the entertainment LOL. Your guys are all awsome people and I look forward to making this one of my annual trips.. Mad Props to all of you ---------Rocker
I enjoyed meeting you too Rocker. Nice looking CBR you have there. Hope to see ya again.

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
You coming to the GP too?

ill be there again this year and hopefully with better weather.I wanna go downtown this year and check out the bike events.

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
It was good meeting you too. Hopefully next year you'll be able to stay for the whole week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys/gals...I'm heading out to Deals Gap this summer for the convention and I'm looking to split some cost in lodging. Anybody need a roomie?

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Hey guys/gals...I'm heading out to Deals Gap this summer for the convention and I'm looking to split some cost in lodging. Anybody need a roomie?
Hey there! Here is the link for the 2010 Convention Lodging Thread.

Good to see you on this site. I'm a little more active (mostly read and post Convention or suspension stuff over there).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey there! Here is the link for the 2010 Convention Lodging Thread.

Good to see you on this site. I'm a little more active (mostly read and post Convention or suspension stuff over there).
Oops...thanks...I'm such a :dundun: today! Don't really plan on hanging out over here...I spend too much time on the over there as it is! LOL!

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
congrats!! glad youll be making it. we need more R6s at this thing.

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

Where you traveling in from? Usually got folks from ALL OVER make the trek. Saw that you don't plan on hanging out on the R1 side, but you should check back periodically to see if there's anyone heading in from near you. :fact

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where you traveling in from? Usually got folks from ALL OVER make the trek. Saw that you don't plan on hanging out on the R1 side, but you should check back periodically to see if there's anyone heading in from near you. :fact
Thanks...I have a ride...but now I'm working on a place to stay...sorry I posted on the 2009 thread...I also posted on the 2010 thread...

·
4um ModR8r
10,427 Posts
Thanks...I have a ride...but now I'm working on a place to stay...sorry I posted on the 2009 thread...I also posted on the 2010 thread...

We need extra peeps in GPD270's cabin. That's party central on Shuckstack Rd. Hit me or GPD270 up for details.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts
About this Discussion
194 Replies
32 Participants
Goobr
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing