Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,659 Posts
Well, I think I know why Sothern118 has the big grin on his face!!!!!! From all the parts he jacked off Streetjesters bike.

·
4um ModR8r
10,427 Posts
Well, I think I know why Sothern118 has the big grin on his face!!!!!! From all the parts he jacked off Streetjesters bike.
That wasn't intentional,,,, it was just a good pic I thought. :dunno

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Great pics Ben.

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
You guys have no idea how bad I want to go to this. Unfortunately I'll be at the WSBK race in Salt Lake til the 1st, and I have a dive class to teach the 6-7th in Ohio. Otherwise I'd bring a cooler the size of a coffin and a new set of skins on each bike. The race bike would get some lights somehow and I'd be bangin corners and beer with ya!

·
Super Moderator
21,659 Posts
Well, make plans for next year. It should be about two weeks later more towards the second week of June next year.

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
You guys have no idea how bad I want to go to this. Unfortunately I'll be at the WSBK race in Salt Lake til the 1st, and I have a dive class to teach the 6-7th in Ohio. Otherwise I'd bring a cooler the size of a coffin and a new set of skins on each bike. The race bike would get some lights somehow and I'd be bangin corners and beer with ya!

Love the pic in your sig. I just realized after seeing it a hundred times that its you. Looks like you tucked/lost the front? I am doubting as a expert raver you tucked it, maybe exceeded the threshhold of track-shun. :yesnod

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
Love the pic in your sig. I just realized after seeing it a hundred times that its you. Looks like you tucked/lost the front? I am doubting as a expert raver you tucked it, maybe exceeded the threshhold of track-shun. :yesnod
Had a good lap going, hit it too hard coming out of a corner that drops away a bit, washed the front. knee couldn't hold it, too far gone...

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
6 more hours and im off!!!!!!!!!!!:fire

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
WHAT??? Your leaving on Thursday??? Shesh you only live like 250 miles away!!! You gotta have plans before the Convention??? :dunno
Off from work.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
hey i might be looking for floor/couch space for 2 of us for sunday night only!!

I had a guy drop out on me at noon today we thought about leaving early and driving all the way to fontana sunday night to party with you guys but our cabin wont be ready till monday morning.I invited another guy but wont know till tomorrow afternoon sometime if he can make it.If he does we'll probably just grab a motel around knoxville/marryville area again sunday night and cruise in EARLY monday morning to fontana.

Just seeing if theres any room for 2 of us REALLY CHEAP or perferably FREE for the one night as im broke right now (house taxs & insurance just payed) and now its just 2 of us paying for gas and a cabin for the week. PM me with any possiblities. we'd be getting there around 7 or 8 sunday night if we do that.

·
I used to be LE351!!
1,259 Posts
hey everyone!

We had one of the main guys (who paid for everything, meal plans and all) back out today, so im left with only 2 people on Monday, and 3 people on Tuesday at our cabin.

Is there anyone who has extra space for Sunday, Monday and possibly Tuesday for 2 people (3 on tuesday)?

I also have a meal plan available. Any suggestions on this?

On the flip side, if there is no room available, and there are other guys looking for space for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, we can get our cabin early, and everyone can come to ours.

Please let me know, so we can make this as in-expensive as possible for everyone!

·
11,738 Posts
Off work. Get my truck Saturday, Drive up Sunday. If there are state cops in my cabin again this year I'm gonna have fresh bacon and ribs for the BBQ. :crash

·
A Little BRIT Different
1,027 Posts
hey everyone!

We had one of the main guys (who paid for everything, meal plans and all) back out today, so im left with only 2 people on Monday, and 3 people on Tuesday at our cabin.

Is there anyone who has extra space for Sunday, Monday and possibly Tuesday for 2 people (3 on tuesday)?

I also have a meal plan available. Any suggestions on this?

On the flip side, if there is no room available, and there are other guys looking for space for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, we can get our cabin early, and everyone can come to ours.

Please let me know, so we can make this as in-expensive as possible for everyone!

Hey Marty
Me and my youngest will be there Fri and probibally Sat
save is a corner :)

·
Still not buying a yamaha
9 Posts
I met a lot of you guys/gals at the gap his year....I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your hospitality.....A big thanks to InkedR1Pilot for making my attendance possible. Anubis you too. Thanks go out to DanQ for the suspension tuning ( Its on rails now bro) and the cornering lessons. Thanks to Goobr for the.....uhhh.... well....the entertainment LOL. Your guys are all awsome people and I look forward to making this one of my annual trips.. Mad Props to all of you ---------Rocker

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
I met a lot of you guys/gals at the gap his year....I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your hospitality.....A big thanks to InkedR1Pilot for making my attendance possible. Anubis you too. Thanks go out to DanQ for the suspension tuning ( Its on rails now bro) and the cornering lessons. Thanks to Goobr for the.....uhhh.... well....the entertainment LOL. Your guys are all awsome people and I look forward to making this one of my annual trips.. Mad Props to all of you ---------Rocker

Nice to have met you. Hope you can make it next year.

161 - 180 of 195 Posts
About this Discussion
194 Replies
32 Participants
Goobr
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing