Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Sup
17,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that we've got a few people signed up I wanted to start this thread for people who may want to go but don't have transportation there. So if you're going to the convention and have room in your vehicle and trailer please post up here. Also please go to www.mapquest.com and enter where you are leaving from and in the "ending location" put in Fontana Dam, NC. Then post the link to your directions. That makes it much easier for people to see if you'll be near them or not.

Like this:
3 open seats in the truck
1 open trailer spot
Leaving Brunswick, Maine on the saturday before the convention starts and staying entire week.

Mapquest Directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Brunswick&1s=ME&1y=US&1l=43.914398&1g=-69.965797&1v=CITY&2c=Fontana+Dam&2s=NC&2y=US&2l=35.435001&2g=-83.817497&2v=CITY

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
seriously considering

·
14,730 Posts
Kristen cant take a break for vacation since she got into radiology school, so it's 2 years straight for her, and it's right around when I take time off, so I would need 9 days off??

I thought you were picking this kid up in RI

·
14,730 Posts
I don't know..

But hey I was thinking, I wouldn't mind making it 1 to 2 extra days off if there is an open track day at NJMP, what you think?

·
I wreck my R1
6,172 Posts
Now that we've got a few people signed up I wanted to start this thread for people who may want to go but don't have transportation there. So if you're going to the convention and have room in your vehicle and trailer please post up here.

Like this:
3 open seats in the truck
1 open trailer spot
Leaving Maine on the saturday before the convention starts and staying entire week.
I may be interested if you're willing to swing by 12866. From here it's a 15 hour drive I87-88-81 south.

I drove it last year for the convention and the straight through drive wore me out. I was a zombie for 2 days.

·
I wreck my R1
6,172 Posts
Right now Marcelo looks to have taken my spot. Although I could see if I can fit another bike in my trailer. I'll let you know.
Thanks but that bit of backtracking to get back up to where I'm at would suck for you.

I'll just drive it solo again. :nforc:

See you Sunday the 6th around 4ish for cocktails then?:beer

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
54 Replies
18 Participants
DanQ
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing