Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
any one going from Iowa? I am willing to drive and pull a trailer. Have a crew cab f250 let me know?

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Check with Kevap.
I think by the time the convention rolls around Kevin will have moved from Iowa down to Kentucky.

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
I think by the time the convention rolls around Kevin will have moved from Iowa down to Kentucky.
Kentucky job was temporary... back in Michigan now, staying in my best friends finished basement. :yesnod

Hoping to land a new job in Nashville, TN within the month. :fact

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

·
Ready to shred some tires!
1,046 Posts
I will be going from Charleston, SC to The Gap. Anyone along the way or even an hour out of the way I can swing by and get. Will have one open spot in trailer, and plenty of room in the truck. Heading over either Saturday or Sunday. Coming back following Sunday.

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
I will be going from Charleston, SC to The Gap. Anyone along the way or even an hour out of the way I can swing by and get. Will have one open spot in trailer, and plenty of room in the truck. Heading over either Saturday or Sunday. Coming back following Sunday.
well it seems ur the only person in the area so far w alil extra room....i tryin to get there but i dont wanna rent a truck to pull a trailer...its me and my girl w my 07 r1...might just b intesrsted in that if no one closer has a opening or i just dont rent or borrow 1...idk i better figure out soon tho

·
Member of the Bold Blue
1,922 Posts
well it seems ur the only person in the area so far w alil extra room....i tryin to get there but i dont wanna rent a truck to pull a trailer...its me and my girl w my 07 r1...might just b intesrsted in that if no one closer has a opening or i just dont rent or borrow 1...idk i better figure out soon tho
How many days do you plan on staying up there?

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
count me in officially hellz yea!!!!!!!!!!....me +1....so how do i pay for food??? im only tryin to get 1 or 2 nights for 2...can i pay when i get there???? cant wait for round 2 in the mountain, its gonna b great

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
54 Replies
18 Participants
DanQ
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing