Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
any one going from Iowa? I am willing to drive and pull a trailer. Have a crew cab f250 let me know?
I am back in Iowa... Davenport to be exact. It would be cool to hook up with you. Where are you coming from? When are you leaving and coming back? Get back to me thru PMs and I will send you my cell number so we can talk. :yesnod

Kevin :epimp

·
Citius, Altius, Fortius
1,151 Posts
Hey Brandon, do you still have that open spot?

Right now I'm planning on making the 4 hour ride down to PA to meet up with LE351 (Marty) but if your passing by it would be nice to not have to ride all that way.

What days are you planning on heading down and coming back? I'm gona be off starting the Friday before and all the way to the Tuesday after.

·
Sup
17,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey Brandon, do you still have that open spot?

Right now I'm planning on making the 4 hour ride down to PA to meet up with LE351 (Marty) but if your passing by it would be nice to not have to ride all that way.

What days are you planning on heading down and coming back? I'm gona be off starting the Friday before and all the way to the Tuesday after.
Eww man Logan as of right now I'm most likely full. It's defendant upon Eric 4everwikid. If he does go which I've offered him the spot, then no I won't. Sorry brotha.

·
Citius, Altius, Fortius
1,151 Posts
No worries dude! Like I said I have a ride with Marty so its not like I've got no way to get down there, it was just a convenience thing.

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
I will be taking I40 so if anyone needs a ride and lives along my route let me know. I have room for one more bike.

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Anyone from Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee looking for a ride or maybe you have a better truck then me and are looking to split costs? I'm coming from Davenport, IA. :yesnod

PM me if you're interested. :fact

·
Talk to me Goose
1,703 Posts
Pav will need some wheels in getting his bike down to the Gap. I am just north of Milwaukee. I have cash, and can split fuel costs!! And no body odor.

·
Life's Good!!!
79 Posts
If anyone is willing and has room for 1 heading towards FL on any of the days past the 8th let me know. My truck and trailer might be leaving early and I may have to ride the 11 hrs back to Orlando.

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Pav will need some wheels in getting his bike down to the Gap. I am just north of Milwaukee. I have cash, and can split fuel costs!! And no body odor.

:lol that right there is funny. I don't care who you are! Man, that would be my luck. I offer someone a 6 hour ride and they don't take a shower. . .lol.

So, would it be rude to stop at a truck stop and mandate they go find a bar of soap and a shower or go ride with the bikes?

·
Born on 2 Wheels
717 Posts
:lol that right there is funny. I don't care who you are! Man, that would be my luck. I offer someone a 6 hour ride and they don't take a shower. . .lol.

So, would it be rude to stop at a truck stop and mandate they go find a bar of soap and a shower or go ride with the bikes?

Got room for my Harley? LOL

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
54 Replies
18 Participants
DanQ
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing